It has come to our attention that one of our Halloween makes may be a little bit scary.
Our ‘BOO’ sign was designed to show the potential 3D printing has to be a little bit scary. We do apologise to anyone who has printed this design not knowing it would result in them being a little bit scared. Faberdashery would like to assure the public that ‘BOO’ is safe to print and has been done so already by some very brave members of the public.
If you are worried about printing ‘BOO’ we recommend you adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you are of a nervous disposition make sure you have somebody with you at all times during the print in case you get a little bit scared.
- Although the design is written in upper case letters, there is nobody actually shouting ‘BOO’ at you.
- You can print this design in Glowbug Yellow, but be aware that it will glow in the dark which will make it a little bit more scary.
- If a glowing ‘BOO’ is too scary, you may want to print it in Classic Black or Smoky Black, ensuring it is only visible during the day and can’t scare you at night.
- If a Classic Black ‘BOO’ is too scary, consider printing it in a pastel coloured filament which will make it a bit less scary.
- If others worry that the print itself is inherently evil, remind them that it is made from PLA which is actually a nice plastic.
- ‘BOO’ can be placed beside of a nest of spiders, but that’s really creepy, so, you know, maybe don’t do that.
- For some people this print will be simply too scary. If so, we would recommend printing one of these designs instead in some nice rainbow colours.
If you have printed ‘BOO’ and are worried that it is a little bit too scary, please get in touch.